Meie mees thestreet.com'is :) - Investeerimine - Foorum - LHV finantsportaal

LHV finantsportaal

Foorum Investeerimine

Meie mees thestreet.com'is :)

Kommentaari jätmiseks loo konto või logi sisse

• http://www.thestreet.com/p/funds/herbgreenberg/1162730.html

beast2300-guest: Hi Herb, I got a question to you all the way from Estonia, Europe. What are your thoughts on Transmeta's IPO? When will gravity start affecting it?

RM_Herb: Ha, everybody's favorite question today. I dunno! But what I do know is that it intrigues many of us how well the deal is doing WITHOUT IBM's help.

beast2300-guest: Another question - economy is slowing, and with a delay companies are feeling this. So the growth rates will be falling even more. Nasdaq 2000 points?

RM_Herb: I don't do market calls but I believe that the big hurdle (as I've been saying for quite some time) will be oil prices this winter. That's not a moot issue yet. What continues to puzzle me is that unemployment is so high, on the one hand, and that on the other hand there's so much evidence of a slowdown
  • Mnjah, ei jää Fit'i teraval pilgul midagi märkamata siin päikese all.

Fit, Sul on vist see CD kus kogu Internet peal on :) [Sellist CD-d olla kusjuures arvutipoodidest küsitud].

Aga Herb Greenbergi kommentaare tasub alati lugeda.

• Kahjuks ei ole fit lingist kasu, sest registreerimata kasutajad ei pääse chati stenogrammile ligi.

realmoney.com on tasuline ja parooliga piiratud, kuid thestreet pakub 30.päevast tasuta tutvumisperioodi.

• Close It's not quite Christmas, but Scrooge has, apparently, already reached Wall Street as there was a "Bah Humbug" selloff today... Frustrated by the lack of leadership, the lack of closure on the presidential election, and the lack of a fundamental catalyst, traders continued to cash out of the tech sector, driving the Nasdaq to its lowest level this year... A weaker than expected durable orders report fueled concerns about the economy and earnings prospects, and took the steam out of any rebound efforts today...

Teemade nimekirja

Küpsised

Et pakkuda sulle parimat kasutajakogemust, kasutame LHV veebilehel küpsiseid. Valides "Nõustun", annad nõusoleku kõikide küpsiste kasutamiseks. Tutvu küpsiste kasutamise põhimõtetega.

pirukas_icon