Börsipäev 22.august - Investeerimine - Foorum - LHV finantsportaal

LHV finantsportaal

Foorum Investeerimine

Börsipäev 22.august

Kommentaari jätmiseks loo konto või logi sisse

• Salomon apgreidis Microsofti(MSFT), muude tingimuste samaks jäämisel tõotab tulla ilus rallipäev
  • Tere hommikust ka minu poolt,

Futuurid on veidi punases isegi peale suurt upgreidi Salomoni analüütikute poolt. See võib olla seotud sama firma veidi negatiivsema vaatega pooljuhtidele:

Solly cuts growth forecasts for semi industry
    Salomon Smith Barney cuts their semi industry growth forecast for 2002 to +0.5% from +4% and for 2003 to 12% from 21%, and projects 17% for 2004; semi shipments in 1H02 had been running slightly above trend, but firm believes this was due to excess inventory builds being worked off; with the exception of wireless handsets, demand in most segments remains slow and a seasonal uptick in 2H02 may be weaker than normal. Top picks are ADI, TXN, MU, and INTC.

Andrx (ANDX) on leidnud ostjaid pärast seda kui FDA ei lubanud PG'l veel Priloseciga turule tulla. Minu teada ei ole ADRX aga ainuke geneerilise Priloseciga turule pürgiv firma, vaid sama üritavad ka MRK ning IPLX.

Applied Materialsi (AMAT) jaoks üpris üpris olulised hetked:

• RevShark sez:

The question of the day is whether Microsoft (MSFT:Nasdaq) holds the gap created by this morning's upgrade. It is already beginning to fade. A selloff there on an upgrade could get things rolling over a bit to the downside. I have been building an index short hedge against my long positions and will continue to do so into strength and/or a technical breakdown.

I continue to feel that this rally is getting a bit tired. That doesn't mean we can't continue to see some sharp spikes upward especially during the light summer trading, but I feel we are going to see a rollover that accelerates to the downside as bulls try to protect recent gains and dip buyers step aside to wait for better prices. I see some big technical resistance on the charts as the DJIA and S&P 500 move back to the neckline of a very big head-and-shoulders pattern.

A big-volume move through the DJIA resistance at 9000 would change my thinking but I don't see that in the cards at the moment.

Mehest endast veidi pikemalt
  • Merrill Lynch (Brokerages)
    Lowering our earnings estimates for GS, LEH and MWD, owing the the difficult credit and fixed-income markets. Lehman has the greatest exposure to the widening credit spreads, and we now expect the company to earn $4.10 per share this year.
  • Sector Watch: Semiconductor
    Group under water in early action after Salomon cut forecasts (see 07:13 comment) but the sector has pushed into the black and set a fractional new recovery high. SOX (at 367) is testing resistance at its 50 day ema. Pacing the way today are: TER +3.5%, AMAT +2.9%, XLNX +2.7%, MU +2.1% and TXN +2.3%.
  • American Stk Exchange To Delay Market Opening On Sept 11

Teemade nimekirja

Küpsised

Et pakkuda sulle parimat kasutajakogemust, kasutame LHV veebilehel küpsiseid. Valides "Nõustun", annad nõusoleku kõikide küpsiste kasutamiseks. Tutvu küpsiste kasutamise põhimõtetega.

pirukas_icon